A kind lady has sent us an email - please be careful, keep your dogs on leads and muzzled or walk elsewhere!
Just wanted to let you know that yesterday on Bowen road fitness trail between 2-2.15p.m. two mixed breed dogs I know were poisoned. The location is near the playground by the path that leads to Shui Fai Terrace.
The dogs ate what looked like poo beside the part of the trail near the playground but it was a poisonous substance. The dogs began vomiting and had diarrhea within half an hour and were taken to Valley Vet where they were given anti-poison medicine. They were transferred to a 24 hour vet and are now stable, but both dogs (Bob and Chelsea) nearly died.
The police and SPCA have been informed.